Precision Machining, Testing & Assembly Engineers
A Leading UK Supplier of High Quality Precision Machined Products to the Global Oil & Gas Sector.
- Reference: 1488
- Location: UK
- Area of Business: Global Oil & Gas
- Sector: Engineering
- Turnover: c. £5m
- Adjusted Net Profit: c. £1m
- Asking Price: Offers Invited
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND OUR NDA PLEASE MAKE AN ENQUIRY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE: Interested Parties must fully complete, sign and return our NDA before any further information is supplied on this Acquisition Opportunity. Our Clients will only accept NDAs that are fully completed and signed by the intended Purchaser. If the intended purchaser is an individual then further qualification may be required. If the proposed Purchaser is a Company, then the NDA must be completed and signed by a Majority Shareholder / Person of Significant Control.
- Highly Profitable Company Benefiting From Strategic Investment in Quality CNC Machinery, Skilled Employees, Training and a Modern Engineering Environment
- Leading Precision Machine Service Provided to a Quality 'Blue-Chip' Client Base
- Rapidly Expanding Business Operating from 'Clean' High-Technology Workshops
- Wider 'In-House' Capacity for Niche NDT, Pressure Testing, Product Assembly and other Associated Engineering Services
- Established Customer Relationships Delivering Excellent Repeat Work
- Valuable 'Full' Order Book Consistently Presenting c.8months Advanced Work
- Significant Growth Opportunities Active & Visible to the Current Owners with Both New and Existing Clients
- Advised Scope to a Strategic Acquirer for the Swift Acceleration of Sales to c.£10m pa
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company with a Skilled Workforce of CNC Machine Operators and Assembly Engineers 'In-place'
- Quality Focussed Business with an Impressive Client Retention Record and an Excellent Reputation for Reliable Service
- Strong Company Financials Demonstrating Significant Year-on-Year Growth, a Valuable Inventory of Assets and Virtually No Debt
- Good Strategic 'Bolt-On' Opportunity for a UK, European or International Acquirer
- Dedicated Owners Willing to Remain with the Business Post-Sale in Order to Advise on Expansion Opportunities and Assist a Smooth Transition of Ownership